Monday 23 March 2015

Switch to Moto E

The title suits me very much. Because my first touch smart phone is Moto E itself. Behind my MOT E there was a big story. I purchased Moto E on 22nd June 2014 from Flipkart. Before that I am using Nokia Asha 302, which was fall in water and damaged. That is the 3 days worst in my life without cell phone. On the other hand choosing new phone is again headache. I asked many of my friend’s opinion, searching on internet, comparing the features with other phone and for me budget also matters.

At this time one of my friend suggested Moto E. he already bought Moto G. Even he said me about the brand of phone and its demand on market. I still remember the words which he said, Moto E is powered by Google and you will get latest OS updates.

Finally I decided to buy the Moto E phone. I came to know all its features and I thought, for Rs.6999 it’s good to buy. And I raised the order in Flipkart. When Motorola launch smart phones in India it’s only available in Flipkart. I was waiting for the home delivery from Flipkart.

On 22nd June 2014 I received my brand new Moto E. I was feeling excited to open the box, and there is my Moto E. I liked the phone and its features. Especially when I switched on the phone the welcome Motorola Logs are awesome. No other smart phones having such a startup logs with graphics.

Moto E (1st Gen)


Theft detect feature is really unbelievable. The phone software contains good artificial intelligence when we reach home from office it automatically converts to assists mode. Smart phones design, weight, display, battery is good when we compare the other brands. This is the dual SIM 3G phone with 64GB external memory supportable, so that we can load unlimited photos, videos, movies. This phone contains accessories like Headset, charger. Headset is good in, quality of sound. Totally the phone is good and users can get in a reasonable price.

I have installed all the major games, applications and the phone is working fine. Phone contains 5MP camera which is clear and photos looks High definition. Phone contains 4GB ROM and 1GB RAM which more enough to run all the apps at a time. 1.2 GHz dual core processor executes everything quickly, within a fraction of seconds. HD display is 4.3 inches with latest Android Kitkat Operating System.

Recently I gone to Motorola official website and there I saw Lollipop OS is coming soon for Moto E 1st generation. Lollipop is already launched in Moto E 2nd generation.

Moto E (2nd Gen)


Moto E 2nd generation smart phones launched, and they are available in just Rs.6999. Unbelievable price and lot of features. The display size is 4.5inches, 8GB ROM with 0.3MP secondary camera, Lollipop OS these are the new features of Moto E.

Those who are planning to buy a smart phone go for Moto E 2nd generation.


#ChooseToStart your smartphone journey with the all new Moto E

http://www.startwithmotoe.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

Followers